Municipalities and utilities perform duties associated with property asset inventory projects and easement identification projects. The Easement Report is designed to help you do just that and it’s only available through Teranet.
Property Title Solutions
Teranet’s Easement Report is an electronic notification of registered easement information queried from the POLARIS® Title Database. The Report provides an inventory of all registered easement interests in a jurisdiction including municipal, utility and private easements and supports a number of municipal and utility applications that require easement information, including engineering, planning, infrastructure and transportation applications.
The Easement Report is a compilation of easement information that municipalities and utilities need to help them function efficiently – and it’s all bundled into a convenient, one-time report.
- Nine-digit Property Identification Number (PIN) from POLARIS®
- Instrument Number of the easement document
- Instrument Type
- Registration Date
- Legal Description
- Parties To (party receiving the easement)
- Parties From (party providing the easement)
Active instrument types that are searched against include:
- AG – Agreement
- AGEASE – Agreement Re Easement
- AGESMT – Agreement Re Easement
- AGRW – Agreement Re Right of Way
- APL – Application (General)
- APLAMCO – Application to Amend Based On Court Order
- APLCNMI – Application to Change Name – Instrument
- APLVO – Application for Vesting Order
- BL – Bylaw
- CONAMD – Condominium Amendment
- CONDEC – Condominium Declaration
- DCLCON – Declaration & Description (Condominium Act)
- DCLS25 – Declaration Section 25
- LRA – LR’s Amendment
- LRO – LR’s Order
- NO – Notice
- NOABSL – Notice of Application for Absolute Title
- NOAG – Notice of Agreement
- NOCL – Notice of Claim
- OINC – Order in Council
- PLE – Expropriation Plan
- T – Transfer (Grant)
- TAD – Transfer Administrator (Grant)
- TAPOINT – Transfer and Appointment
- TESMT – Transfer Easement (Grant)
- TEXEC – Transfer Executors (Grant)
- TLP – Transfer by Partnership
- TPR – Transfer by Personal Representative
- TPSA – Transfer by Power of Sale
- TRO – Transfer by Religious Organization
- TRW – Transfer of Right-of-Way
- TTRBK – Transfer by Trustee in Bankruptcy
Teranet Xchange™ improves efficiencies and enables smart decision making with access to critical property data from the Ontario Parcel database, the most authoritative and reliable source of parcel mapping, title data, and document images available.
- Live Data Update, On-Demand Access
- Agnostic Database Technology
- Enhanced Security Features
- Leading-edge Delivery Formats
- Multi-tier Data Dissemination
- Enabled Data Integration
- Improved Fault Tolerance
- Access data from the premium digital cadastral mapping solution in Ontario.
- Receive up-to-date parcel mapping, title data & document images.
- Automate the data dissemination process with direct data access for customers and sub-licensees.
- Support new data formats such as ESRI, FGDB and ArcSDE.
- Enable streamlined data integration into the destination database.
- Accommodate existing database environments.
- Registry Office records are searched and the survey plans and deed descriptions are used to build the map base.
- Data is entered using coordinate geometry and tied to survey plan fabric in order to maintain the accuracy.
- The BIM and Pre-BIM mapping was built using Assessment data and Crown parcel data.
- Procedures involved heads-up digitizing, table digitizing data entry of the hardcopy assessment map sheets and from a variety of MNR sources.
- The Pre-BIM specification is a digital assessment parcel fabric in areas where ownership parcel mapping is not available.
- IE 8, 9, 10, 11
What's new for different types of customers
- Real time data updates instead of updates at predefined frequencies.
- Pull vs. push data updates, which means a reduced security risk.
- Agnostic database technology.
- A DB license, allocated to the staging server, is no longer required.
- URL downloads instead of receiving DVDs in the courier.
- Archive up to 3 deliveries including the most recent one.
- URL downloads instead of receiving DVDs in the courier or GS updates.
- Notification of the # of new plans registered since the previous download.
- Data dissemination: the capability to support direct access to Teranet data for both direct customers and sub-licensees*.
- Parcel-level delivery vs. block-level, i.e. 2km buffer area instead of 1 block buffer.