Register to receive one of our upcoming eBooks.
“Tax Certificates Online has saved us a significant amount of time because it eliminates many steps typically involved in the process of obtaining a property tax certificate. Absolute genius.”
The TCOL platform is a fast, convenient way of obtaining municipal tax certificates electronically. For the past 17 years, the TCOL platform has delivered millions of tax certificates electronically in partnership with over 100 Canadian municipalities in British Columbia and Ontario!
The TCOL platform enables lawyers and other interested parties, in Ontario, to acquire tax certificates more efficiently by simply entering the Assessment Roll Number, address, or PIN for certificate requests.
Why participate in TCOL?
- No capital spending is required to set up the online service.
- Online processing reduces the effort required and improves the turnaround time for both municipalities and the legal community.
- Municipalities can deliver tax certificates to a wider provincial audience with lesser effort and greater efficiency.
- Teranet manages the entire revenue collection process and can provide payments daily or monthly resulting in improved cash flow.
- Dedicated Help Desk and Administration Staff that are able to assist TCOL users in the order, payment, and fulfillment processes of tax certificates.
Who Uses Teranet Tax Certificates Online (TCOL)?
Access Municipal Tax Certificates
Direct access to Municipal Tax Certificates through our established TCOL platform.
Direct access to lawyers through our established conveyance platforms.
Service is Available 24/7
Securely request a Tax Certificate electronically 24/7
No Hidden Charges or Fees
No extra charges or credit card transaction fees on payments made through our portal.
Direct Deposit to Municipal Bank Accounts
Collected fees are deposited directly into municipal bank accounts.