Register to receive one of our upcoming eBooks.
“We have been able to use ownership data, found in the Ontario Parcel, cross-departmentally and this is by far the most current and accurate source of property ownership data we have worked with. It has been incredibly useful.”
Access information on 7.5 million parcels of land in Ontario to improve service delivery and give your clients and the public the
customized information they want – quickly and easily.
It’s all at your fingertips.
Ontario Parcel is a consolidated collection of digital parcel mapping data that provides users with access to standardized and easily integrated information.
Who Uses Ontario Parcel Solutions?
- Receive a uniquely identified parcel covering the entire area for which mapping has been created in Ontario.
- Access PINs, POLARIS® border property boundaries, and more.
- See supporting data, including condominium plan limits, easements, rights of way, water body limits, and more.
- Can be delivered in either CAD or polygon format.
- Can be projected in UTM, MTM, or unprojected Lat/Long.
- Property lines, supporting data, and parcel identifiers, including property identification numbers (PINs), assessment roll numbers (ARNs), and crown identifiers.
- Geographic township fabric, plan boundaries and text, major easements, water bodies, First Nations boundaries, and more.
- Provides the foundation needed to support spatial applications requirements.
- Can be delivered in CAD or polygon format.
- Can be projected in UTM, MTM, LCC, or unprojected Lat/Long.